Alfa 156 murtaudettiin

Hyvän maun rajoissa, järjenkäyttö sallittu.

Valvoja: Moderators

Bulgarian_Stallion
Viesti:

Alfa 156 murtaudettiin

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bulgarian_Stallion »

Hi,

I'll write in English, so no one laughs at my Finnish.
So my 156 was broken into two weeks ago (Monday 14.10) in Lauttasaari - Helsinki.

The assholes (sorry for my swearing) took stuff that are worth NOTHING - Alfa 156 huoltokirja + manual, Kaupungin pysäkköinti-lupa and one lounasseteli for 7.9€.

Point is, if someone sees on Huuto.net or Tori.fi an Alfa 156 owner's manual or Huoltokirja, then it's most probably mine. I'm just pissed cuz they broke the door and handle for a fucking lounasseteli...yes it was my fault I left it there..but why did they also take the huoltokirja?!??!?!?!?!?!?

So anyways, if you notice one, write me a PM please :)

Dinko

Alfa Romeo 156 - JMM-79 is the registration.
Alfa Romeo 156 2.0

Isola
Car(s): Thesis, スバル ed una berlina a 4 porte

Re: Alfa 156 murtaudettiin

Viesti Kirjoittaja Isola »

Bulgarian_Stallion kirjoitti:but why did they also take the huoltokirja?!??!?!?!?!?!?
Sorry to hear that :(
The service manual may (!?) be valuable for someone if your car is of low mileage and has full service history. Swap in the title page from another car's booklet and adjust the odometer: voilà, you've got a car with a service history, potentially worth much more than one without (and with 100.000 km or so more on the clock). This is the only explanation I can think of.
Järkiautoilija

Aquatica
Car(s): Giulietta MA170 TCT '11, ex 159 2.4JTDm Q4 SW '07, ex Giulietta MA170 '11, ex 159 2.4JTDm '06, ex MiTo 1.4 T-Jet 155 '09, ex 156 2.4JTD '01, ex 156 1.8TS "Super" '03, ex 207 1.6HDi '06, ex 156 2.0TS '99

Re: Alfa 156 murtaudettiin

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aquatica »

Sorry to hear, sounds astonishingly stupid.
If you had good dealer services done, it should be trivial to get the stamps on it again. Especially if the car has been yours from the beginning, you could order a new service booklet and ask them to refill all the services done there and if there's some other companies, they usually keep good record on what they've done and where, when and how. So as long as you can remember, it should be more or less trivial. Annoying, but trivial.

I suggest that you check nettiauto.com etc. if someone has put a car on sale with similar or same odo reading after that break-in or edited similar car to similar status... And, if its nearby you could go in and check it out, if it's service manual would be a bit too familiar. If it is, well... 1+1 usually means 2.

Vastaa Viestiin