Tuontiauto italiasta. Miten?

Hyvän maun rajoissa, järjenkäyttö sallittu.

Valvoja: Moderators

legolas

Tuontiauto italiasta. Miten?

Viesti Kirjoittaja legolas »

Hello, unfortunately I don't speak Finnish that much, so searching this forum and web in Finnish with google translate isn't very effective.
I permanently live in Finland and I'd like to buy a car in Italy and import it here. I found out that Italy doesn't offer anymore the temporary licence plates that are valid across EU, so either I should ask the seller to give me his licence plates, so I can drive the car to Finland and send him back the plates or ship the car by truck...
Are there any cheap options how to get the car from Italy or how to get the temporary licence plates valid across EU?
The quote I got from truck company is 1400e and that's just too much for me.
Thanks in advance

AAW
Car(s): Stelvio JTD
159 JTS
QP V8 Evo
75 2.0 TC
ex.159 Tbi & 159 2.0 JTD, 2x156 TS, GTV V6, 166 JTDm

Re: Tuontiauto italiasta. Miten?

Viesti Kirjoittaja AAW »

If you calculate how much flight ticket, hotels, ferries etc costs you will find out that the quoted price for the freight isn't that expensive. I paid 1.500,- for the freight by truck last year which included the paperwork at the customs office in Hanko. The shipment was from Firenze to Nokia and took about 3-4 weeks. I used this serviceprovider http://www.auto-saksasta.fi/fi/ and can recommend them although I had to call them to get information about pickup etc.

legolas

Actually, that's exactly the provider that gave me the quote :) I already found out, that it's possible to get temporary licence plates in Italy that are valid 5 days across EU, so I'm planning to go a fetch the car myself and drive it to Finland.

AAW
Car(s): Stelvio JTD
159 JTS
QP V8 Evo
75 2.0 TC
ex.159 Tbi & 159 2.0 JTD, 2x156 TS, GTV V6, 166 JTDm

Viesti Kirjoittaja AAW »

Also a good choice even if it will be more expensive 8) At least you will get a holiday trip out of it and can bring some liquids with you :drinking: .

legolas

At this point I expect it to be cheaper money-wise but at leat 5 days time-wise. + trip and buzz benefits you've highlighted :-D . But let's see how it would turn out.

Vastaa Viestiin